European Audiovisual Observatory reports
- Female audiovisual professionals in European TV fiction production 2020 figures, European Audiovisual Observatory publication (March 2022)
- Female professionals in European film production, European Audiovisual Observatory publication (December 2021)
- Female audiovisual professionals in European TV fiction production, European Audiovisual Observatory publication (July 2021)
- Reports on diversity and inclusion in the European audiovisual sector: an overview, European Audiovisual Observatory publication (June 2021)
- Diversity and inclusion in the European audiovisual sector, European Audiovisual Observatory publication (April 2021)
- Female directors and screenwriters in European film and audiovisual fiction production, European Audiovisual Observatory publication (July 2020)
- Examples of Film Funds initiatives in the 2019 Key Trends of the European Audiovisual Observatory (page 16)
Other European studies
- Lab des Femmes Study on the place of women directors in Europe. The 2021 update focuses on an exclusively qualitative approach, analysing the parity policies in the audiovisual sector implemented in the 38 countries covered by the study. It was carried out in collaboration with EFAD and its members.
- EURIMAGES third Strategy for gender equality in the European film industry, for 2021-2023 (December 2020)
- Achieving gender equality and promoting diversity in the European audiovisual sector – Good practice Handbook, Uni-MEI (June 2020)
- Report on Gender Balance in the Cultural and Creative Sectors, Voices of Culture (February 2020)
- Women on the move - European Commission overview of good practices (May 2019)
- Women in European cinema: where do we stand exactly? online event on 16 December 2021, organised by the Lab Femmes de Cinema in Les Arcs Film Festival, in partnership with EFAD, the European Women’s Audiovisual Network (EWA Network), and UNI Europa - Media, Entertainment & Arts (EUROMEI). Video
- Debate: "50/50 by 2020 – Are We There & What Is Next?" on 11 December 2020 organised by Uni-Mei and EWA in partnership with EFAD and Cineuropa. Video and Summary Report
National reports and studies
- Belgium (Wallonia) - Study on diversity in Belgian films in 2019 (in French).
- Denmark - Report on Gender in Danish film 2012-2021 (June 2022).
- CNC report about the role of women in the audiovisual and film industry (in French, June 2022).
- CNC report about the role of women in the film and audiovisual industry, in French (March 2021).
- CNC report about the role of women in the film and audiovisual industry (in French, 2019).
- Montenegro - Report on Gender Equality in Montenegrin Film Industry (October 2019).
- Spain - Report on diversity in Spain’s audiovisual creation (in Spanish, 2019)
- "Which Women?": the 2019/2020 Gender Equality Report of the Swedish Film Institute, that includes an intersectional perspective on gender, age and racialisation mechanisms in the Swedish film and TV industry (January 2021).
- The Money Issue – Gender Equality Report of the Swedish Film Institute (2018)
- Looking back and moving forward - Gender Equality Report of the Swedish Film Institute (2017)
- Switzerland - Study on diversity in Swiss feature films 2017-2019, in French (November 2020).