- The European Solidarity Fund for Ukrainian Films (ESFUF) is an initiative proposed by the CNC to the other EFAD members during the Cannes General Assembly in May 2022.
- After having supported various other actions for Ukraine at national and European level, EFAD and its members wanted to unite forces to launch a dedicated support for Ukrainian filmmakers, to help them completing their films or developing new projects, while fostering co-productions.
Description and eligibility criteria
- ESFUF will provide support to cinematographic works by an Ukrainian director, at the development or completion stage.
- The eligible works are long-length cinematographic works intended to be first released in theaters, belonging to the genres of fiction, documentary or animation.
- Beneficiaries are production companies established in the ESFUF partner countries having a coproduction contract with an Ukrainian production company.
More information and contact
- ESFUF Website: https://esfuf.eu/
- Manon Duverger, Project Manager: