The Film Education Working Group was established in 2015 with a mandate to address:
- Film Education and the development of a fair and transparent copyright regime for film used for educational institutions and services
- Exchange of policies, strategies and best practice in order to develop an EFAD position on the relevance and impact of film education for children and young people in the 21. century
Head of Children & Youth
Danish Film Institute
Head of UK Learning Programmes
British Film Institute
- MEDIA Support to Film Education
- MEDIA-supported project Framework for film education in Europe
- Blogsite of the Film Literacy Advisory Group
- 2011 BFI Report "Screening Film Literacy: Film Education in Europe"
- 2014 CNC Report "For a European Film Education Policy"
- 2015 Report for the European Commission "Showing films and other audiovisual content in European Schools. Obstacles and best practices"
News & Publications about Film Education
22/01/2018 : European Film Agency Directors (EFADs) position on the European Commission Proposal for a Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market
21/05/2015 : A new EU study on Films in schools